Granada: Alhambra Ticket and Guided Tour with Nasrid Palaces
Discover the Alhambra and Generalife palace grounds on a 3-hour small-group guided tour of the Moorish and Mudéjar complex, including the Nasrid Palaces.
About this tour
- Duration: 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Cancellation policy
Get a taste of medieval Granada with an unforgettable small-group guided tour of the Alhambra and Generalife grounds, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Relax knowing your ticket to the palatial city includes entry to the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress and Generalife grounds.
Your expert local guide will collect you from just outside the complex, ensuring that you access the Alhambra grounds via a separate group entrance. You will also enjoy separate group access with your guide when entering the Generalife Palace.
Take in the tranquility of the Emirs’ old summer palace at the Generalife, including a beautiful rose garden, planted courtyards and relaxing water features. Hear all about the history of the city of Granada and the Alhambra in this tranquil setting.
Your guide will take you into the Nasrid Palaces, the old Moorish palaces, where you can get up close to the iconic Islamic decorative details. Enjoy the colorful geometric tiling and various courtyard water features, including the infamous Patio de los Leones. Architecture and art fans will enjoy the iconic Islamic and Mudéjar styles in the grounds.
Visit the Alcazaba with your guide to see the royal fortress, so strong it was used for many centuries after its construction. Climb the steps of the Watch Tower here to get unrivaled views of the city of Granada below you, including the Albaicín and Sacromonte neighborhoods.
Roam the free areas of the complex at the end of the tour, whether you want to take in more of the beautiful gardens or visit other features such as the Palace of Carlos V, a Renaissance palace dating from the 16th century. Enjoy breathtaking views of the old Arabic Quarter of Granada, the Albaicín, from numerous viewing points in the Moorish palace complex.
- Secure your entrance ticket to the Alhambra, including to the Nasrid Palaces
- Enjoy access to the full monument, including the Generalife Palace and Gardens, Medina and Alcazaba
- Take in amazing views over the city of Granada, including the medieval Albaicín neighborhood
- Be guided through the infamous Nasrid Palaces, including the breathtaking ‘Patio de los Leones’ courtyard
- Explore the grounds of the Alhambra after the end of the tour
- Enjoy priority group access to the grounds
- Tickets to the entire Alhambra complex, including the Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Palace and Gardens, and Alcazaba Fortress
- Official tour guide
- Personal audio system reinforcement
- Access to the ‘ticketless’ areas of the Alhambra complex after the tour
What’s Not Included
- Pickup and drop-off service
• Meet at Polinario Café Bar on Avda. del Generalife, next to the Alhambra ticket office • Look for a guide wearing GetYourGuide attire and holding a red GetYourGuide flag standing by the entrance of the cafe
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
2) 50% refund if a customer cancels between 3 months and 24h before the tour date
3) No refund if a customer cancels less than 24h before the tour date
• Wheelchair access is unfortunately not possible
• Benefit from a 5-10 minute break during the tour
• Names, surnames, date of birth and IDs of all participants must be given during the booking process
• Itinerary is subject to change in the case of special events at the attraction or big crowds
• Your ticket only allows for one-time access to the Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Palace and Alcazaba with your guide
Specification: Granada: Alhambra Ticket and Guided Tour with Nasrid Palaces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.