Rome: Day Tour of Villa D’Este & Hadrian’s Villa Tivoli
Marvel at the opulence of Hadrian’s Villa and the gardens of Villa D’Este in Tivoli on a 7-hour tour from Rome. Stroll the gardens of the Borgias, and see the imperial palaces of Emperor Hadrian to discover 2 of the finest Renaissance residences in Italy.
About this activity
- Visit 2 of the finest Renaissance villas on the outskirts of Rome
- Stroll the Italianate gardens of Villa d’Este
- Explore Hadrian’s Villa, once considered more important than imperial Rome itself
- Admire the caryatids and columns of the Canopus and Serapeum
- Bus transfer to and from the Villas
- Admission fees
- Expert tour guide
- Group of 32 maximum
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
Specification: Rome: Day Tour of Villa D’Este & Hadrian’s Villa Tivoli
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.