The post Five reasons to visit The Fountains at Yas Mall this summer appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
Uncover a world filled with fun and flavour this summer at The Fountains at Yas Mall. Whether you are a foodie or an adventure-seeker, the dynamic atmosphere guarantees to keep your family entertained.
Here’s what your family can expect this summer:
1) Begin your day with an authentic Turkish breakfast experience at Bosporus. Prepare your tastebuds for a feast with a variety of mouthwatering options such as fresh juices, mixed cheeses, freshly cooked eggs, vegetable platters, dried fruits and more all available from 10am – 12:30pm for AED 129.
2) Cool off this summer with Al Fanar’s new summer smoothies. The limited-edition menu offers a selection of smoothies made to order with fresh fruits and vegetables. While at Al Fanar, enjoy an authentic, Emirati dining experience including an array of traditional treats, breakfast delights and grilled meats on offer too.
3) Transport your family to the Amazon this summer with Rainforest Café and experience a fun-filled, interactive jungle with your little ones. Along your journey, delight in their vibrant menu with options such as the mixed seafood grill or ‘Taste Of The Islands,’ a seafood dish with coconut shrimp, shrimp scallops, tilapia with mango salsa served with seasonal vegetables and Caribbean Rice for only AED 134.
4) Take a break from the heat with Berry Bang’s unlimited gelato flavours. As the summer sun blazes outdoors, Berry Bang’s gelato is the perfect remedy for cooling off. Discover their special gelato ice-creams, frozen yoghurts, smoothies, and juices for the ultimate summer experience.
5) Head over to Menchie’s to treat yourself to a build-your-own yoghurt bowl. With a vast variety of toppings, syrups and fresh fruit, your little ones are guaranteed to keep coming back for seconds.
The post Five reasons to visit The Fountains at Yas Mall this summer appeared first on Travel Daily.